Monday, September 19, 2011

gravity

I have been a solid WESTLIFE fan for years ever since their debut. I even have a complete collection of their albums - in cassette tape (cds were waaay expensive before for me). So, as the end of September comes, I can't help but feel sad because again, I would not be able to watch them perform live. This may be the only chance I'll ever have. But, as much as I want to, my circumstances would not allow me. (Sigh, the life a law student). 

Westlife, while on their Gravity tour, is set to perform at Araneta Coliseum this September 29, 2011 at 8PM. I researched how much the tickets are and I got this: P4 500 (Patron), P3 000 (Lower Box), P2 500 (Upper Box A), P1 500 (Upper Box B) and 600 (General Admission). Oh well, just refer to the poster below!




Official Concert Poster


No comments:

Post a Comment