Monday, September 19, 2011

bcos every filipina's worth it

While wasting time doing nothing, I bumped into Anne Curtis' new L'oreal Paris Total Repair 5 TVC 2011. Anne is the first Filipina endorser of L'oreal, and I think there's no other person more fitting than her. As for the usual, she looks beautiful and fabulous.  A friend told me in Twitter that the said TVC made her patronize the product! She was quite convince it'll help her damaged hair. I really cannot blame her because when the L'oreal Paris Total Repair 5 was first announced, I already knew I had to use the shampoo and conditioner. That was a year or two ago, I guess. I'm still using L'oreal Shampoo and Conditioner up to this moment but I switched from Total Repair 5 to Smooth Intense.






Here's the new TVC, which I think is nothing but FAB! 

ANNE CURTIS
for L'oreal Paris Total Repair Five (5)




I also happened to come across other L'oreal Paris TVCs of no other than Gwen Stefani, J. Lo and Beyonce.  But of course, these three have done several L'oreal ads in the past.



GWEN STEFANI 
for L'oreal Superior Preference Hair Color




J. LO
 for L'oreal Ever Sleek




BEYONCE 
for L'oreal Feria Hair Color



Ah, Beautiful people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment