Thursday, September 22, 2011

Crazy Thing Called "LOVE"

I went to school earlier than usual to watch the basketball game between the College of Education and School of Law (as it is Sportsfest week). But the game was delayed because of the heavy downpour. So, to kill time, I watched a movie just within the school, which is part of the fund-raising of the Bar Operations Team.

For Thursday, they have three horror movies and three romance/rom-coms namely P.S. I Love You, _______, and a Thai Movie entitled A Crazy Little Thing Called Love. I came in late so I only got so see the last movie. But honestly, I've watched almost all the movies showing before except for three horror movies, which are The Amityville, The Night on Elm Street and Final Destination 5 (I don't think this is horror) and I'm not a bit interested in them. I'd rather watch the other movies again. ahaha! Moving on, what I really want to say is that I just love the movie "A Crazy Little Thing Called Love". I've watched it for I think more than 10 times already and I never get tired of it. The first was a year ago, I think, before it even became popular in school. 

Why I like it:

1) Because everyone's been there. Done that.
2) Because it's funny, cute and witty.
3) Because it's a story of love and inspiration.
4) Because it makes you believe in love again.
5) Because the lead actor is MARIO MAURER! and yes, Pimchanok Lerwisetpibol is great and pretty too!

What's it all about:

The story revolves around a girl named Nam who is often referred to as "bug-faced" because she has dark skin, and well, ugly. She was secretly in love with Chone/Shone, a grade 10 senior who is the most popular guy in school - handsome (see it for yourself), sporty (he plays football), smart (there was once a scene where Chon's bestfriend asked him to tutor Nam), generous (just his character which you'll see in some parts of the movie) and talented (a gifted photographer). Instead of giving up because of fierce competition (LOL), she eventually used this feeling to improve and become better to win Chone over. This is a movie based on the true story of everyone.











I had to leave in the middle of the movie because of the basketball game. No biggie. I already had this downloaded and saved in my iPod. It's so convenient I can watch it anytime I want, anywhere. Thank Heavens for technology. 

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment