#sentisabado was started earlier today in twitter. It is all about being senti today. ahaha. Seriously, it was like a nationwide thread on the used-to-be popular activities, trends and a lot more during the 1990s. It was fun recalling those set aside memories which I usually discuss among my friends. So, here are some of my recollections. Not included those I would have wanted to tweet but was already taken by others. I don't like retweeting everything. ahaha.
And here are some of those memories that I would have wanted to tweet:
1. mga gagambang pinagsasabong sa stick
2. ghost fighter, lupin, slamdunk!
3. every night ibang anime sa primetime ng GMA: Anime Resurrection
4. pick-up sticks, jackstone
5. F.L.A.M.E.S., C.A.N.D.L.E
6. sariling code ng barkada
7. May pangalan ang barkada galing sa first letter ng name ng members!
8. different shapes na nagagawa sa rubberbands
9. Home Along Da Riles, Abangan ang susunod na Kabanata, Palibhasa Lalaki
11. Alas kwatro y media na, Ang TV na!
12. before walang online shopping! mas tipid
13. pager! hindi cellphone!
14. Mula sa Puso, Mara Clara
15. Ultraman, Shaider, Mask Rider Black
16. Candy or Lollipop ginagawang lipsticks!
17. Are you afraid of the dark, Okatokat, Calvento files, Kung may katwiran Ipaglaban MO, Mel & Jay at hindi Mel & Joey
18. Dati may bold pa sa sine ngayon wala na! ahaha!
19. mga abubot ni jolina mangdangal: furry rings and butterfly hairclips
20. safeguard ads na parating may konsensiya.
I'll end it here! This will go on forever. 'Twas a fun night. and I love #sentisabado. Brings back happy and carefree memories.