Tuesday, August 31, 2010



I've been a pink fan since high school. Not too much, though. But how can I resist when it is this kind of pink?

1) Nokia C3

I stumbled upon a new nokia phone which come in a lovely, unforgettable hot pink! *drooling already.

It sports a full QWERTY keyboard plus an Ovi mail (for easy emails) and Ovi chat. Called the Nokia C3, it boasts conversational SMS chat, so you can keep on top of your text dialogue and you’ll find your favourite contacts right there on the homescreen, where you’ll also see news and alerts. It also boasts wi-fi connectivity, tw0-mega pixel camera, 2.4-inch screen and support for up to 8GB of storage on a microSD card. Other colors inlcude golden white and slate gray. (nokia connectivity).. 

So, basically, I went to the mall to inquire about this nokia phone and well, I was quite surprised that it's not something too expensive with retail price of at most P8,000. How cool is that? Plus the most important feature that got me was this: "Get live Facebook and Twitter feeds right in your home screen" ~ ahaha. XD

I'm planning to buy one within this week. I hope this will push through. I uberly dig this. (oh please, money come to me already. Friday, why must you be sooo far? ***exag)







2) Pink Blazer

Blazers-slash-outerwears are my favorite clothing piece/s. Ergo, this Vanessa Bruno blazer would definitely make me wanna scream  "LOVE". iHEART. definitely. (although, I don't think i'll be able to buy this brand. but hey, i'll look for a perfect alternative).







3) Make Up Laptop

I'm a self-cconfessed net junkie. I spend hours everyday surfing the net doing anything. I live for facebook and twitter and online streaming. I update myself through reading online news. This definitely would want me to just stay online for more hours a day. *yes, there's a real make up, and a nail-art printer. plus the screen/monitor can turn into a mirror, literally. girly and HOT!










No comments:

Post a Comment