Thursday, September 16, 2010


I've been wanting to get a tattoo for a couple of weeks now. I really don't why or how or when it started. I just suddenly had this urge to permanently inked myself. I really thought I'd like to have a tattoo because I wish to always remind myself of something I so desire so that I would not lose sight of it. I was not really the rebel type nor the girl who has this type of inclination. I used to think they are unsanitary and all. But everything changed when I decided to well, change. I guess, it's like a mechanism, a chain reaction to forget the previous "me" so I yearn to be someone else or possess something I obviously did not want before. I wanted it badly that it came to a point where I visited a tattoo clinic. It didn't came through, though. I was too scared then. And since it's permanent, I guess I really need to think about it thoroughly. By then, at least I'll have no regrets whatsoever.

If ever, I finally decided to ink myself, permanently. I thought of having a smaller tattoo first like: VII, or No.5 (but in such a way like that of Chanel No. 5)..

Tattoos that I like:

 A simple number on the back my neck. =D



Posh's Hebrew tattoo is a quote from Song of Solomon 6:3 which means, 
"I am my love's and my love is mine, who browses among lilies".
Victoria and husband David got this matching tattoos on their 6th wedding anniversary.




Angelina Jolie's Buddhist Pali Incantation Tattoo which was written in Khmer script, the language of Cambodia. It is said to be a protection for her and her adopted Cambodian son, Maddox.
Translation: 
"May your enemies run away from you.
If you acquire riches, may they remain yours always.
Your beauty will be that of Apsara.
Wherever you may go, many will attend, serve and protect you,
surrounding you on all sides."



Additionally, the phrase, "a prayer for the wild at heart, kept in cages" struck me big time. It's also one of Jolie's famous tattoo. 

But well, for now. I can only gaze at pictures online. Until I can muster up my courage and decide for myself, that's all I can do. 

chuciao. :))










No comments:

Post a Comment